This is a very good question and over the path of this next blog I will endeavor to address the question. One we can answer at Timberdise garden log cabin
Is a log cabin a back garden room or is a back garden room different? I guess the basic response is they are both kind of the same thing but what makes them different is the way they are created.
A log cabin is definitely a back garden room,but they may not appear the same as a standard backyard garden room due to the cabins distinguishing attribute that make it appear just a little separate to backyard garden room but they both do completely the same thing. If you need more help visit Timberdise garden summer room
Never acquire a log cabin or a back garden room messed up with a summer home,they are two very separate things. The key one is that a log cabin or backyard garden room has the capacity to be used all year round whereas a summer home isn’t truly suitable for use during the course of the wintertime. Sure,some people will use them in the wintertime but in contrast to a log cabin or backyard garden room they are not in the same league.
So,our backyard garden rooms are currently in the style of a log cabin When you think about a back garden room you think about the capacity to have an additional room in the backyard garden that you can use for pretty much anything you want without all the extra prices that comes with a standard home extension.
Rewards of a back garden room or log cabin.
1. You don’t have to worry about planning permission (in most instances).
2. You don’t have to worry about contractors working on your home for weeks perhaps months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the untidiness and dust.
4. Most likely the most significant reason of all is the price. A backyard garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price and time than a property extension.
5. The finished product is far more impressive and eye catching than your typical home extension.
The latest research suggests that incorporating a log cabin or backyard garden room to your home will boost the value of your property. The common example is that a back garden room or log cabin about ₤ 5k will add about ₤ 30k to your home. So not only are you acquiring a wonderful looking addition to your home than can be used for more or less anything,you are also incorporating much required value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the fundamentals,let’s take a more detailed appear at what is a log cabin and what makes it a back garden room.
1. Let’s appear at the walls of a back garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific style of a back garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your ordinary backyard garden building. Economy cabins start at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to appear at the superior cabins they start at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm and the unquestionably incredible 70mm thick walls.
2. Timber is an all-natural insulator so the thicker the wood the better the protection you acquire. But what wood also is great at doing is reflecting heat. So in the wintertime your cabin will hold in the heat very well and in the summertime the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is a fantastic choice to have as your alternative for your perfect backyard garden room. The way the logs are created is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin dry with the insulation working effectively. The thickness of the wood also eliminates any need for any man-made insulation on the walls,you simply don’t require it,thus saving you additional money on wall structure insulation because the wood provides all you require.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors and windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the choice on all cabins to upgrade the windows and doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you acquire an automatic door and window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again add to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor and roof? Cabins come with flooring and roofing tongue and groove boards of 14mm,but again when you upgrade to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will acquire an automatic upgrade for the floor and roof to 19mm thickness which again adds to the insulation of the backyard garden room.
Contact us at Timberdise garden log cabin